Saturday, January 21, 2012

12 for '12 - Morgantown, WV

If I put my New Year's resolution in print I gotta do it, right? Now that you know what it is, you can remind me to do it before the year ends, or make fun of me on January 1st for not making it. Your choice.

New Year's Resolution: Knock 12 items off my bucket list. More specifically, these 12:

1. Shoot a Gun (Jan 13, 2012)
2. Visit New York City (Tokyo, London, Istanbul, San Fran, LA, but never NYC)
3. Run a marathon (Two countries? One marathon?)
4. Hitch hike (If the marathon goes bad...)
5. Polar Bear Plunge (It's been a mild winter, I better knock this one out now)
6. Drink Hennessy (Warm up after the plunge?)
7. Graduate (If I don't get this one done, I will have plenty of time to do the others)
8. Play golf (Full size golf)
9. Become fluent in another language (Das ist nicht so kompliziert!)
10. Visit Toronto (eh?)
11. Wheelie on a motorcycle (Maybe this one should be 12)
12. Learn CPR (Now that you don't do mouth-to-mouth it is considerably less fun)

Good luck on your resolutions! I'm gonna need it on mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment